Jump to content

Destinos Cruzados


_zapping_

Posts Recomendados

  • Respostas 37,2k
  • Criado
  • Última Resposta
Postado

I started to see my love in a cable channel. Not long ago I started researching on the telenovela, I saw that it was produced by one channel called TVY I found a site called "atelevision" and had news on the telenovela, I went into the forum, and entered the topic TVY.

 

oh nice!!   :)

Its TVI: Televisao Independente (independent television)

SIC also produces soap operas like Blood Ties winner of an emmy and Dancin Days rating hit in Portugal

but TVI has even more experience in the field of ficcion and I ask you if you wanted to know the stories

Arquivado

Este tópico está arquivado e encontra-se bloqueado a novas respostas. Se queres comentar algo sobre este tópico, pede a um moderador ou administrador que o retire do arquivo.

×
×
  • Criar Novo...